Saturday, July 19, 2014

IKEA 2015 catalog

ikea new collection 2015

Ikea catalog 2015 will be out any day now but there are already some leaks around the web so we can enjoy a little sneak peek! I'm always super excited to see the new range of colorful products, functional solutions and great styling. Wohoo, can't wait to get my copy!

white bathroom pop of orange

hallway ideas

half painted black wall

brown leather sofa


geometric sofa


geometric pattern headboard


 What caught your eye the most? 

My favorites:
1. Colorful coffee / side table in the first photo
2. Pop of orange in the white bathroom
3. Half painted black wall in the kitchen combined with mint lamp and 
cushions.
4. Colorful, geometric pattern headboard

What about you? 


Source Ikea via Home designing


Follow Passion shake on  Bloglovin Pinterest Facebook


4 comments :

  1. i love that rug and the coffee tables in the 3rd picture up from the bottom. I will definitely have to get along to Ikea in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the rug in the top picture looks perfect for my daughters apartment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all of the color! I'd like to get my hands on that yellow clock in the sixth picture for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oho ho nadciąga kolor :)))))))))

    ReplyDelete

You might also like