Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Visual crush

Hello! Hope you are enjoying your holidays. I'm working on finishing Passion shake's new design, together with lovely and very patient Rachelle (greetings!)  It seems like it should be ready very soon! In the meantime I want to share with you a little round-up of things I'm loving right now - the color palette here is so deliciously pretty I could literally eat these photos.
Ok, ok... I'll wait until you finish checking them out! But hurry! :)


1. Flock table cloth via Studio Mae Engelgeer
2. Coffee ice cream pops with...bacon! via Paper and Stitch
3. Bedroom - House and Home magazine via Sfgirlbybay
4. Cactus print via Laura Garcia Serventi

Nicey treat right? 
I'll be sharing some rather big news this week so I hope you'll check on me!

Have a great day! 

Follow Passion shake on  Bloglovin Pinterest Facebook


8 comments :

  1. Udanego dnia dla Ciebie ;-)...dziękuję za komentarz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely... cannot wait your news :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. już wkrótce, piszę, piszę i wciąż nie mogę napisać :)

      Delete
  3. No to już się nie mogę doczekać :)))
    Miłego dnia Aguś

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja też! :P A wkrótce napiszę czego :)) Miłego dnia Marysiu, buziaki!

      Delete
  4. Dear Aga,

    i like your selection, especially the shades of rosé & green!
    . . b e a u t i f u l . .

    looking forward to hear about your news :)

    Love,
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. hejka ....kurcze jak zdążysz do piątku to się załapię :)BUŹKA WAKACYJNA :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like